Land Manager - Leading Housing Provider
A leading housing provider in the South has ambitious plans for the next few years and is looking for a Land Manager to expand their existing landbank. They are well resourced and have strong partnerships across the UK with targets to develop 600-800 new homes per annum.
You will be identifying and securing land as well as supporting the management of the planning strategy and ensuring all due diligence prior the acquisition is carried out. Main land patches will include Buckinghamshire, Bedfordshire, Hertfordshire and Cherwell with offices based in High Wycombe. You will be reporting into the Head of Land and Planning.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Identifying sites across Buckinghamshire, Bedfordshire, Hertfordshire
- Acquiring residential development opportunities
- Appraising potential sites and completing due diligence
- Utilising and building up a contact base with agents, landowners and various stakeholders
- Liaise with finance partners, planning and development team
You ideally will have:
- A strong local knowledge with contacts in the area
- Track record of land deals
- Understanding of the development process
- Knowledge of planning and all due diligence required pre-purchase
- Strong negotiation and communication skills
Sound like you? Please apply here, or give me (Nathan) a call on 0203 948 5217 at any time. My client is looking to get the right person on board ASAP so please do contact me as soon as you can.