Head of Programme and Facilities
A fantastic opportunity for an individual to oversee all aspects of asset management of the housing, operational, investment and heritage property portfolio. This includes making sure the organisation remains legally compliant in relation to its property portfolio.
- Line manage the Asset Management Team for Housing Repairs; Housing Planned Works; Corporate Property Repairs; Corporate Property Planned Works; and Compliance Works across all property types.
- Contribute to the Housing and Corporate Asset Management Strategy.
- Ensure appropriate processes and policies are in place for proper Asset Management.
- Development and management of long term housing investment programmes across all property types.
- Oversee statutory compliance requirements for the property portfolio.
- Budget responsibility for all aspects of asset management across the property portfolio including budget setting and monitoring.
- Identify and propose areas for service improvement within the asset management function.
- Act as one of the named Contract Administrators for the Repairs & Investment contracts.
The successful candidate will have:
- Experience of asset management in both a social housing and commercial environment.
- Broad expertise including housing repairs, commercial lettings, statutory and regulatory compliance.
- Experience of service transformation.
- Wider experience in a social housing environment.
- Experience in contract management and performance management.