Surveyor - Housing
Building Surveyor, Social Housing Landlord, South Wales, Fixed Term (end of March 2020), £30,000.
Your new organisation
Your new organisation are a Registered Social Landlord based in Wales who are looking to recruit a Surveyor to work within their busy Property Services department.
Your new role
- You will be undertaking stock condition surveys and be responsible for investigations/surveys to determine appropriate remedies to building defects and repair issues.
- Develop specifications and programmes of work across all repairs and maintenance areas.
- Procure small packages of works
- Manage effective delivery of contracts and programmes of work as Project Manager/Contract Administrator.
- To ensure and advise on compliance and relevant building regulations such as DDA, CDM, Asbestos, Fire regs etc.
- To promote energy efficiency and provide advice to tenants on energy conservation.
What you'll need to succeed
You will need experience working within property related maintenance in a contractor or a client side role and an understanding of cost management procedures including monitoring budgets against programme and financial KPI's. You will also have an understanding of the principles of H&S regulation.
Excellent communication skills and the ability to build positive relationships.
What you'll get in return
You will be employed on a salary banding of £29,870 - £32,680 depending on experience, fixed term contract until March 2020, 37 hours per week, flexi time.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.