Senior Quantity Surveyor, Berkshire
A leading Quantity Surveying practice with an established Quantity Surveying and Architectual division are looking to expand their Cost Management team by appointing an experienced Senior Quantity Surveyor.
The successful Senior Quantity Surveyor will work alongside the Director on a range of Commercial projects across the UK. Therefore, good pre and post contract experience and a successful track record of delivering projects is necessary.
The Senior Quantity Surveyors Role
- Delivery of the entire project
- Producing cost plans and reports
- Prepare formal documentation
- Liaise with clients and contractors
The Senior Quantity Surveyor
- Project delivery experience
- Comfortable working alongside contractors
- Experience of working with design teams
- Previous PQS/Consultancy experience
- MRICS qualified would be a huge advantage
- Happy to travel to projects/sites
- £57,000 - £63,000
- Car allowance
- BUPA life insurance
- Payment of RICS fees
- Discretionary bonus
- 24 days leave + bank holidays
- Buy/sell holiday days
If you are a Quantity Surveyor considering your career options, then please contact Daniel Foster at Brandon James.
Senior Quantity Surveyor / Buckinghamshire / Commercial / Senior Cost Manager / Quantity Surveyor