Commercial Property Manager – Client Side
A leading client-side organisation with a significant property portfolio are currently seeking a Commercial Property Manager to join them on a permanent basis. The organisation operates across multiple sectors and has a vast amount of property across the UK and the Midlands.
Reporting to the Property Director, the role will be very varied with a strategic element:
- Managing landlord and tenant relationships
- Rent reviews, lease renewals
- Asset management
- Management of rental income
- Ensuring compliance
- Service charge
- Overseeing the prevision of common services to properties and tenants
- Health & Safety
- Working closely with tenants, project and facilities managers on all other property matters
To be considered for this opportunity you will be an experienced property manager with a background in commercial property. Ideally you will be MRICS. It’s important you are able to thrive in a challenging and fast paced environment and have the motivation to continually add value.
In return, you will receive an outstanding benefits package, highly competitive basic salary and the opportunity to further your career within a market leading client-side business.
Apply for Commercial Property Manager – Client Side
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly