Building Surveyor job in Liverpool offering £35,000
Your new company
You will be joining a large established multidisciplinary company who are looking to expand the building surveying team in Liverpool with an experienced building surveyor.
Your new role
- To deliver Building Surveying commissions and projects as necessary and will be accountable for quality and effective delivery.
- You will be required to ensure the successful delivery of your projects, meeting financial, time, quality, and client satisfaction objectives.
- Financially monitor your projects, monitor and record changes on the commission, agree fees, changes and final accounts with clients in line with business cycle.
- Contribute fully to the wider project team so that service delivery supports the business needs of Property & Assets Lead,
- Provide technical / professional expertise advice and guidance.
- Assist with bids and proposals as required.
What you'll need to succeed
- Degree level qualification or equivalent
- Appropriate experience in the relevant field with excellent technical skills, strong influencing skills. Has a proven ability to plan, organise and control projects.
- Has some experience of service across different customers and into public sector organisations.
- Evidence of building relationships with clients.
- Experience and understanding of Health and Safety, Quality Management and CDM regulations.
- Able to deliver high quality technical solutions with experience of producing building specifications and 2D CAD drawings.
What you'll get in return
You will be joining an established company who can support career development and offer an attractive package and variety of work.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.