Junior Asset Manager
This client side organisation hold a unique portfolio and act as Landlord to businesses UK wide. They are now looking to recruit a Junior Asset Manager as part of their growing property team. You will contribute to the management of the portfolio to deliver optimal rental income, maintenance and repair and identification of investment opportunities. Deliver all aspects of the rent review process and assist in providing professional advice to the Portfolio Asset Manager. In addition you will:
- Contribute to the maximisation of the income potential of the portfolio through the management of the rent review and lease renewal process.
- Undertake valuations, negotiations, service of notices, instructions for rent review and lease renewals. Assist in providing valuation and professional support to the Portfolio Asset Manager. Liaise with solicitors and external solicitors as appropriate.
- Assist in ensuring the Property Management Team adhere to obligations as a landlord including enforcement of tenants' covenants. Assist in making certain that all properties are maintained so as to minimise risk to the operational infrastructure.
- Ensure the Property Management Team is remitted with and delivers the management tenant credit control and service charge issues, and deal with tenants issues and queries on a day-to-day basis.
- Contribute to the identification of investment and revenue opportunities to maintain or enhance the physical quality and improve the revenue potential of the estate.
- Manage completion of required documentation in a satisfactory and timely manner.
- Assist in the management of the property portfolio in compliance with statutory legislation, best practice and professional principles.
You will be educated to degree level or equivalent and will be a MRICS qualified. In addition you mustbe commercially aware and possess strong negotiation skills. For more information please contact Alistair Carter