Associate Director – Business Development. Property Firm. London, UK
Central London Property Firm
Associate Director – Business Development. London, UK
Up to £50,000 plus benefits and generous commission structure. OTE £100k+
Our client is seeking an experienced and driven Business Developer to help support its ambitious growth plans. As the firm celebrates its tenth anniversary, it has launched a new five-year strategy to considerably increase turnover.
This new role offers an opportunity to contribute towards the ongoing success of the firm in return for an outstanding remuneration package.
The role will involve working closely with the Property Management and Retained departments, based in London, to identify and convert new business opportunities.
Within this role you will be involved in a range of activities, including;
- Helping to form and execute Business Development strategy
- Using industry contacts and networks to form a basis for lead generation
- Targeting Property Funds, Prop Co’s and charities, and arranging meetings to understand their requirements and to introduce the firm’s services
- Identifying tender opportunities
- Preparing tender submissions and pitches alongside fee earners
- Presenting to new prospective clients
- Regularly meeting with fee earners and management to review current opportunities and deal pipeline
- Updating the CRM system with sales activity
- Regularly reviewing marketing material and working with the outsourced design teams to ensure that it is relevant
- Helping to organise events for existing and prospective clients
- Identifying and forming business cases for new service offerings
- Highly driven and able to work autonomously
- Exemplary communication skills
- Able to successfully pitch for new business
- At least five years industry experience
- Proven track record in originating and maintaining client relationships within the property sector
- Experience of using and maintaining a CRM database
- Create opportunities to pitch and present to prospective clients
- Manage the sales process from lead generation to client onboarding
- Draft proposals and pitch documentation
- Identify tender opportunities and prepare submissions
- Log sales activity within the database
- Provide sales support to fee earners in new business situations
- Experience and Qualifications
- Candidate must have an excellent knowledge of Chartered Surveying practices, with a particular focus on Property and Asset Management
- Ideally MRICS qualified, although this is not essential
- At least five years relevant experience
For more details, please upload your CV and contact us on 0203 745 7074.
Please note, not all of our opportunities are advertised. Please enquire on the number above, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and one of us will get back to you.
Varnom Ross – Doing things differently, for the benefit of all.