Graduate Building Surveyor
My client is a multinational leading Property Estate firm with offices located across the globe and throughout the UK. This company's core services include property sales, leasing and management, facilities and project management and Building Consultancy.
Due to an increase in work load they are currently looking for a Graduate Building Surveyor to join their current team based in Leeds.
You'll work within the Building Consultancy department and have opportunities to work in different disciplines. During your training you will gain experience in building surveys, dilapidations, design and project management across the full range of property types.
- Building surveys
- Preparation of specification and schedules of work
- Drafting of standard contract forms
- Party Wall
- Contract Administration
- Defect analysis
- Collating project documentation
Candidates will have the following professional, educational qualifications and personal attributes:
- BSc (Hons) in Building Surveying
- Ideally have gained 1-2 years experience as either part of your sandwich course during your Degree or post qualification, experience of working in a Consultancy or Estates / Property Department environment
- An eye for detail and accuracy
- Commercially astute
- Able to provide concise and clear written communication
- Driving license
This is an excellent opportunity to join a forward thinking Real Estate provider that will offer you an excellent opportunity to develop your career as a Building Surveyor and progress internally along with structured support on your APC.
For further information on this or any other related positions do not hesitate to contact Tom Howell on 0207 960 2551, 07739 650 246 or
Mattinson Partnership brings together recruitment expertise with hands-on experience. Through our knowledge of the industry, we are able to provide a unique and specialist service. We respect the need for absolute confidentiality and offer every assurance that your application will be handled with the highest levels of professionalism. We actively encourage applications from all sectors of the community.
For Further Information on the Mattinson Partnership visit www.mattinsonpartnership.com