Client-side Property/Asset Manager
A rare opportunity has arisen in a prestigious family-owned estate based in the West End of London. They are looking to recruit a Property/Asset Manager. This is a fantastic opportunity to be involved with some unique and interesting prime assets under management in Mayfair.
About the role:
- Proactive day to day property management for a mixed use portfolio
- Contributing to the strategy for the portfolio
- Identifying asset management initiatives
- Strategic development
- Dealing with tenant applications for alterations and sublettings
- Liaising with on-site facilities managers
- Mentoring a junior surveyor
You will be around 4-6 years’ PQE with proven asset management or property management experience. Our client is also open to non-qualified surveyors wishing to gain MRICS via Route 3 (RICS experience route). MRICS is highly desirable however not essential if candidates can demonstrate the above skills and qualities.
This is a really exciting opportunity to work on a high-end portfolio of mixed use real estate in Central London in a high calibre team incorporating asset managers, fund managers, property managers and a managing director.
To apply for this role, follow the link below.