Your new company
My client is a leading global property and construction consultancy established for over 100 years. They have a number of exciting projects across commercial, defence, education, hospitality, healthcare, heritage, leisure, retail and residential. They are looking to appoint a Building Surveyor on a 3-month basis to cover a busy period and spike in project volume.
Your new role
You will be required to undertake building surveys, including the identification of building defects, preparation of schedules of repair and of dilapidations and advising on appropriate form of building contract. You may be requested to work across different projects - 3 days and 2 days depending on the companies needs.
What you'll need to succeed
- Experience in a similar role will be highly regarded Full membership of an appropriate professional body eg. RICS (Building Surveying) or other qualifications
- Chartership is not essential but is beneficial
- Previously worked for a fast-paced consultancy with experience in the private sector
- Commercial experience is essential
- Good stakeholder communication
What you'll get in return
A competitive day rate working for a top tier consultancy working on exciting projects.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.