Planning Researcher - Affordable Housing - London
My client is looking for a Planning Analyst with and P&D background to join their office-based operation in central London. Efficiency and accuracy are both very important in this role as you will often need to work to tight deadlines, while maintaining the high standards of work product expected from this team. This operation provides a new approach to affordable housing utilising institutional capital to provide significant numbers of homes across London and the UK.
This is a significant opportunity for a property administrator with a background in real estate and a relevant degree (in real estate) to progress their career. Relevant experience within the property industry, specifically in a local authority or real estate consultancy is preferred. If you have a genuine interest in the development and planning process and would like to focus on the residential market then this is the role for you!
Examples of Job Responsibilities:
- Populating and maintaining database with relevant planning data from online sources.
- Commenting / advising on planning issues and identifying risks.
- Assisting senior team members on residential research projects.
- Creating a database to capture planning application information of residential development sites and land opportunities.
- Analysis and reporting of information from database to acquisition and operation teams.
The ideal candidate will possess residential experience and be proficient in the use of excel. Should possess a keen interest in planning and have a strong knowledge of planning principles.
What We Offer:
The role itself offers a competitive package, other benefits along with the opportunity to work at a constantly expanding investment company. If you are interested in applying for this opportunity, please send your CV to email@example.com