Development Surveyor (Senior Surveyor / AD) - Devt Consultancy
This renowned Real Estate Consultancy are currently recruiting a Senior Surveyor OR Associate Director level Development Surveyor to join their expanding London team and help deliver major development projects across the UK.
This position sits within the Planning, Development and Regeneration business unit with full cradle to grave and project management exposure. Taking on large housing delivery projects and dealing with complex urban / estate regeneration challenges the successful applicant will progress their career rapidly working in tandem alongside the Senior Directors to deliver these high calibre projects. This company's national network of chartered development surveyors are the core of their development consultancy and they have worked on thousands of successful projects for public and private sector clients.
- Working on some of the most exciting and current large-scale urban / estate regeneration developments in London and the UK.
- Working closely with the Real Estate Finance team to deliver projects.
- Providing strategic advice on delivery structures including development agreements and joint ventures.
- Implementing policy making and development projects from conception through to delivery.
- Advising Housing Associations & Public Bodies.
The successful candidate will be RICS Qualified with at least 2 years+ PQE. Experience of valuation and/or development appraisal, development advisory, legal agreements, acquisition and disposal work will be required.
What We Offer:
The role itself offers a competitive package along with the opportunity to work within an expanding team providing comprehensive advice on the full property development cycle.
If you are interested in applying for this opportunity please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org