Chartered Valuation Surveyor
The successful candidate will be part of a diverse team varying from Graduates to Director level. The team is placed between the commercial and residential, therefore the work carried out will be a range of both located throughout the London area.
The majority of the time will conducting loan security valuations associated with major lending organisations.
The range of properties the team will focus on are, retail, shopping centre and high street stores, industrial and development sites, offices and a vast amount of residential led developments.
Key Responsibilities and Experience
- Giving valuation advice to clients for loan security, accounts and other purposes, utilising various methods
- MRICS qualified, RICS Registered Valuer status, Minimum of 1-2 years PQE, but will consider recently qualified is very desirable
- Reporting to senior colleagues and being responsible for the one point of contact to clients as well as the roles and responsibilities the job holder may be required to carry out other duties as may reasonably be required from time to time.
- Follow internal guidelines and processes, lender requirements and RICS regulations
- Confident building relations through professional business networking, internally and externally, developing relationships with existing and new clients, Identifying new business instructions to generate new opportunities
- A knowledge of lender specific requirements, a strong awareness of the market and commercial market, being able to analyse changes in the change legislation and valuation practices
- Able to mentor, acting as a role model to graduates and junior colleagues
- Must be able to write valuation reports for Red Book purposes
- Development valuations experience is desirable
- Ability to drive a substantial case load with limited supervision and work to deadlines efficiently
- Producing Red Book valuation reports to a high standard
- Must demonstrate competent analytical, research and report writing skills, taking an strategic approach to problem solving
- Fluent in using valuation software, especially Excel, Argus Valuation Capitalisation, Argus Enterprise and Argus Developer is a must
For further information on this or any other related positions do not hesitate to contact Tom Howell on 0207 960 2551 or
Mattinson Partnership brings together recruitment expertise with hands-on experience. Through our knowledge of the industry, we are able to provide a unique and specialist service. We respect the need for absolute confidentiality and offer every assurance that your application will be handled with the highest levels of professionalism. We actively encourage applications from all sectors of the community.
For Further Information on the Mattinson Partnership visit www.mattinsonpartnership.com