Strategic Land Promoter - Exclusive Opportunity
A well-funded, privately-owned House Builder situated in the South East is looking for a Land Promoter to join their growing team. My client creates a well-rounded work-life balance. This role will provide the opportunity to create large land deals, be part of a friendly but target motivated working environment and to expand your knowledge and contact base of the strategic land sector.
There is much career progression available. You can eventually climb up to Regional Director.
My client will purchase long term land anywhere from 100-2000units in size. You will be covering land anywhere south of the Thames and be part of a well experienced in-house land team.
- Promote sites through the Local Plan process
- Preparation of Option agreements
- Identification of strategic opportunities
- Preparation of planning applications and planning appraisals
- Carry out viability assessments of contracted sites
- Section 106 negotiations
- Assist in the due diligence and preparation of offers of strategic sites
You ideally will have/be:
- Degree in Town Planning, Property Development or Construction
- A minimum of 2 years planning experience
- An understanding of the legal process when securing strategic land
- Strong understanding of planning and the house building industry
- Strong negotiation skills
Sound like you? - get in touch with me now for a confidential chat on 020 3948 5217