Your new company
My client is a leading global property and construction consultancy established for over 100 years. They have a number of exciting projects across healthcare, commercial and bluelight. They are looking to appoint a Building Surveyor on a 3-month basis to cover a busy period and spike in project volume.
Your new role
This is a client facing role where you will be required to undertake building surveyor duties such as preparation of feasibility studies, specifications, tender action and contract administration and principal designer roles. You will be mainly office based in their central London office, focused on an NHS minor works programme but may also work on other projects across the business where needed. This is a project-based role with values typically from £10K to £500K generally within greater London.
What you'll need to succeed
- Experience in a similar role will be highly regarded
- Full membership of an appropriate professional body eg. RICS (Building Surveying) or other qualifications
- AutoCAD is desirable
- Experience within a client facing role is essential
- Commercial experience within the private sector, preferably through a consultancy is essential
- Experience with JCT contracts (minor/intermediate) and NBS
What you'll get in return
A competitive day rate working for a top tier consultancy working on exciting projects.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.