Project Manager - Housing Development
- Working for one of the best-known Housing Associations in South Wales
- Portfolio includes sheltered housing, nursing homes and social housing
- Recently secured a grant to build 1,000+ new homes
- Generous pension, flexitime and private healthcare
- Forward thinking organisation
The successful candidate will be carryout several pre and post contract development duties. This will include working with key stakeholders, contract administration, CDM services and making sure developments are delivered on time and to budget.
The hiring manager is looking for someone with significant construction project management experience, either working for a consultancy or client-side organisation. MRICS would be an advantage, but not essential.
Send your CV to email@example.com, or for a confidential discussion contact Beach Baker Property Recruitment on 0117 985 6909 and speak to Matthew Clackson. For more information on our tailored recruitment services please visit: www.beachbaker.co.uk