Senior Quantity Surveyor
Faithful+Gould is one of the world’s leading project and cost management consultancies operating at the forefront of the property, transport and industry sectors. Placing great emphasis on the training, development and progression of our staff, we’re dedicated to providing high quality professional services with cutting-edge expertise. Join us and you’ll benefit from a development programme designed to ensure your career objectives are met in full.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to work in a growing, dynamic and sociable office and make an impact. In return, we will reward you with a competitive remuneration package and provide the necessary support to take your career to the next level.
• Work within a team and provide a range of Quantity Surveying / Employer’s Agent duties from project inception through to completion
• Prepare Cost Plans/Estimates/Bills of Quantities/Tender Documents
• Provide post contract Quantity Surveying / Employer’s Agent services
• Prepare data and reports to timescales in a format required by line management/client.
• Assist in mentoring and development of junior staff
• Work collaboratively with other service teams to provide an integrated approach to client delivery.
• Managing client relationships and service delivery on a project basis, in conjunction with senior management
• You shall hold a broad contact and knowledge base of local markets and will be able to demonstrate a track record of supporting of the generation of repeat business
This role may require security clearance and offers of employment will be dependent on obtaining the relevant level of clearance. If this is necessary it will be discussed with you at interview.