ASSISTANT PROJECT MANAGER - Healthcare
ASSISTANT PROJECT MANAGER
* Healthcare Sector
* Salary: Negotiable
* Central London Location
Are you an Assistant Project Manager looking for a new challenge, Have Health sector exposure and a desire to succeed?
We are currently recruiting for an Assistant Project Manager to join a small team of experts in a growing consultancy. This consultancy is a recognised, successful and thriving company. The projects will be in the Healthcare Sector within the London office.
What they need from their Assistant Project Managers:
* A BSc in a relevant discipline
* Ideally 12months previous experience as an Assistant Project Manager
* Proven experience working in the Property sector in the UK
* Previous consultancy experience is ideal
* A long term goal to develop a career in the construction consultancy sector
* A desire to develop your skill set and gain a professional affiliation, such as MRICS
Be in touch ASAP if you think you are the right person for this great opportunity - it will be snapped up fast.
Apply here or contact Leanne George: +44 (0) 20 7033 3100 / Leanne.firstname.lastname@example.org