Assistant Project Manager- Mixed sector exposure
ASSISTANT PROJECT MANAGER
* Mixed sector exposure
* Salary: Negotiable
* Central London Location
Are you an Assistant Project Manager looking for a new challenge and a desire to succeed?
We are currently recruiting for an Assistant Project Manager to join a small team of experts in a growing consultancy. This European consultancy is a recognised, successful and thriving company.
The projects will be throughout mixed sectors and you will be working within the London office.
This Assistant Project Manager will do a mixture of work in this team covering healthcare, education, retail multi-sites, commercial along side the opportunity to perform the roles of an EA or PM/QS on some of the projects
What they need from their Assistant Project Managers:
* A BSc in a relevant discipline
* Ideally 12months previous experience as an Assistant Project Manager
* Proven experience working in the Property sector in the UK
* Previous consultancy experience is ideal
* A long term goal to develop a career in the construction consultancy sector
* A desire to develop your skill set and gain a professional affiliation, such as MRICS
Be in touch ASAP if you think you are the right person for this great opportunity - it will be snapped up fast.
Apply here or contact Leanne George: +44 (0) 20 7033 3100 / Leanne.email@example.com