Senior M&E Cost Manager
Faithful+Gould is one of the world’s largest project and cost management consultancies, employing over 2000 staff, with a turnover in excess of £200 million and an expanding office base in the Asia Pacific region, Continental Europe, the UK and USA.
In London & SE F+G have offices in central London, Epsom, Tunbridge Wells & Cambridge.
We are currently working on a large number of both residential and commercial office new build, fit out and refurbishment schemes in London & the South East, along with a number of complex mixed use projects with some of these sector’s leading developers.
• Full MEP quantity surveying and cost management duties
• Provision of pre contract feasibility and viability advice
• To ensure the highest quality service delivery to clients
• To provide high quality MEP cost advice to the Qs Property team on complex projects across a range of sectors feeding in to traditional property building projects and also MEP specific projects such as data centres, mission critical & plant replacement schemes.
• Be an active member of F+G’s Mission Critical Business Development forum to develop & participate in the strategy and action plan for growth in this sector
• Involvement in bidding for new opportunities & attending interviews for new work
• Internal commercial & resource management of projects to achieve profitable returns.
• Provide leadership, guidance, care and mentoring of supporting staff