Senior Quantity Surveyor
Senior Quantity Surveyor, London
A residential Cost Consultancy are seeking a Senior Quantity Surveyor or Associate Quantity Surveyor to join their expanding London office based a stone's throw from Farringdon station.
The successful Senior Quantity Surveyor will have a project delivery role, predominantly within the residential sector, as well as mentoring Graduate and Assistant Quantity Surveyors.
An ideal opportunity for a professional Senior Quantity Surveyor with an interest in working on a wide range of residential schemes within a fast-paced environment.
The Senior Quantity Surveyor
- Residential project experience is preferable
- Previous PQS/Consultancy experience
- UK quantity surveying experience
- A track record of delivering projects
- Good pre and post contract knowledge
- Client facing
- £60,000 - £70,000
- 24 days holiday + bank holidays
- Fast paced career development
- Laptop + mobile
If you are a Quantity Surveyor considering your career options, then please contact Daniel Foster at Brandon James.
Senior Quantity Surveyor / Associate / Quantity Surveyor / London / MRICS / Residential