Senior Project Manager - Developer
Our client is a British developer with a reputation for delivering complex commercial, residential and mixed use projects in London. There is a need for a Senior Project Manager with strong experience of the London development sector to lead a £200m commercial development in the West End from Stage 1 onwards.
- Degree in construction project management or related field
- Preferably chartered with a professional body such as RICS, APM, RIBA or CIOB
- Project management experience of private sector developments
- Track record in delivering new build projects, with knowledge of the entire development process from feasibility, through design to delivery
- Management of signature architects and external teams including consultants project managers and quantity surveyors
- Unrivalled communication and leadership skills
- Excellent management of both internal and external teams
- Client facing and account management ability
- Ambitious and self-motivated
- A passion for the construction and property industry
- Proficient business developer with strong industry contacts
All suitable candidates will be contacted within 7-14 days.