Assistant Development Manager- EH103
The client is an established property developer with landmark residential led mixed use projects in London. As part of their growth they now require an ambitious Assistant Development Manager to work alongside the wider development team.
- development appraisals and feasibility studies
- conducting risk and opportunity management exercises to maximise project returns
- producing project development brief with explicit objectives, roles & responsibilities, programme and deliverables
- managing the planning applications
- managing the design teams
- appointing project teams as necessary to deliver specific development projects
- engaging the necessary external consultants to support the planning process
- directing project team on the production of all relevant documentation to secure all necessary approval(s)/authorities to proceed with the development
- recommending and supporting the procurement strategies for all projects
- approving tender documentation and attending tender interviews
- assisting with the appointment and management of contractors and suppliers
- liaising with the internal project management team and external consultants during the construction phase
- overseeing all commercial issues affecting cost and time
- interrogating all cost plans coming from external parties
The ideal candidate will have worked for a minimum of 12 months in a project or development management capacity. The client requires an ambitious, enthusiastic individual who can use their initiative and will take pride in delivering landmark projects.
In order to be considered you must be able to demonstrate a good understanding of all phases of the development projects, from acquisition, early pre-planning stages through to construction delivery.
APC training will be given.