Senior Project Manager
Senior Project Manager - London Consultancy
A small, dynamic Property Consultancy based only a short walk from Waterloo station are seeking a Senior Project Manager with experience working in the Commercial and Hotels markets.
The successful Senior Project Manager will be working alongside Directors, managing your own Projects as well as collaborating on large schemes. The Project Manager will be delivering specialist services across pre-contract management services and development management.
Your responsibilities will include;
- Undertaking day to day delivery of Commercial and Hotels projects
- Undertaking contract administration
- Development of project documentation, programmes, master budget etc
- Production of reports to suit relevant stages of the projects
The Senior Project Manager
The Senior Project Manager will be reporting to a Director on major schemes and also managing their own workload on smaller ones. They will have good communication and IT skills and have a background of understanding structured PM role.
The Senior Project Manager must have:
- Minimum of 4 years post-graduation experience, preferably in a private practice
- Ability to interface with clients.
- Some experience in a broad range of project management duties, including employers Agent / Contract Administration on JCT Building Contracts
- £55,000 - £65,000 pa (DOE)
- Professional Membership
- Contributory Pension
If you are a Senior Project Manager and are considering your career options, please contact Damian Eatwell at Brandon James on 01628 367039