Chartered Building Surveyor
- Chartered Building Surveyor
- Up to £70,000 package + Car + Pension + Flexible
- Chartered Building Surveying practice
- Barnet, North London
Join this national Chartered Building Surveying practice with a focus on insurance reinstatement and become part of a successful and focused team working across a variety of building types. The role comes with a competitive salary, a bonus of up to 22%, car, pension and unlimited progression.
This RICS regulated practice of Chartered Building Surveyors was established in 1973 and offers a range of services across the commercial, private and public sectors with a focus on insurance reinstatement, building design, property development and building services. Working across the UK, they operate from offices in London, the South East, the Midlands and the North West.
In line with their expansion plans this practice of 50 staff are now recruiting for a Chartered Building Surveyor (MRICS or CIOB) within their offices in Barnet, North London.
Person Specification: Chartered Building Surveyor
- You will ideally be a Chartered member of the RICS but you may also be CIOB
- 2+ years post qualification experience
- Proven experience across a range of project and professional work
- Self-motivated and able to deliver in a demanding work environment
- Good time management
- Happy to travel
- Strong client and homeowner liaison
Roles & Responsibilities: Chartered Building Surveyor
Running multiple projects concurrently, you will take projects from the loss adjuster through to completion, including;
- Liaise with loss adjuster and homeowner
- Tender report
- CA & PM
Salary & Package: Chartered Building Surveyor
This progressive opportunity will pay a salary of up to £60,000 with the package including:
- Bonus (last years' bonus reached 22%, taking a £60,000 salary to over £70,000)
- Social events
- Flexible working
- A family friendly working environment
APPLY : Chartered Building Surveyor
To discuss your options in confidence, call Roger Dunning – 01243 933 263 / 07769 551846.
To apply please send your CV ASAP – email@example.com or apply on this page.
Chartered Building Surveyor – Jobs from HD Surveyors