MRICS or AssocRICS Residential Building Surveyors - Norfolk / Suffolk, Cheshire & Devon / Cornwall
Our client is a well known and leading firm of Chartered Surveyors / Residential Valuation Surveyors.
Due to strong market conditions and increases in new and existing work streams, they are recruiting MRICS Building Surveyors x3 to cope with the demand for their Residential Surveying work flows (scheme 3 Building Surveys)
We have vacancies in the following regions / geographical patches:
- Norfolk / Suffolk
- Devon & Cornwall
- MRICS or AssocRICS
- Experienced Building Surveyor
- Realistic and sensible targets, with a strong focus on work life balance, expect to carry out one Residential Building Survey per day.
- Expect a lucrative bonus scheme, car allowance or car, pension and healthcare
- Good IT skills
- Strong sense of time management
Support on offer if you are interested in carrying out Residential Valuation and Homebuyer Reports.
If this patch / region isn't right for you, please get in touch as similar vacancies are coming about on a daily basis.
- Up to £45,000 - £50,000 + Bonus
- Company car (good selection available)
- Cash option is also available.
- Expect a lucrative bonus scheme, pension and healthcare options.
For more information please contact David Jay Surveying Recruitment in the strictest of confidence:
Ashley Miskin - 07957 105294 or 0208 504 9339
Alternatively email your CV to:
Or click on the below link