Senior Quantity Surveyor
- Senior Quantity Surveyor
- Up to £65,000 + Car allowance (£4,450) + Health + Life + 6% Pension + more
- Multi-disciplinary Consultancy
Join this Top-20 multi-disciplinary consultancy as a Senior Quantity Surveyor and work across a broad range of projects from Mixed-use to Education, with values up to £80million. Competitive salary, comprehensive package and great long-term progression opportunities.
Our client is a top-20 multi-disciplinary consultancy with offices across the UK. They have teams of experts in all professional consultancy disciplines with work spanning a multitude of business sectors from mixed-use to education and healthcare to motorsport (no social housing).
They have a strong focus on staff well-being and have an excellent reputation for providing excellent training and progression opportunities as well as a competitive salary and complete package.
With continued growth across all project sectors they are now recruiting for a Senior Quantity Surveyor in their Oxford head offices.
Person Specification: Senior Quantity Surveyor
- Chartered Quantity Surveyor with full RICS membership - MRICS
- Senior level experience across a range of sectors
- Recent experience within a Consultancy or Private Practice environment.
Roles & Responsibilities: Senior Quantity Surveyor
As a Senior Quantity Surveyor within this consultancy you will have the chance to work on a wide variety of prestigious and unique projects from large scale mixed-use schemes schemes with contract values over £80 million to smaller unique projects in the world of F1 and motorsport.
This is an incredibly varied role which would suit someone keen to develop a broad range of experience and progress to Associate and beyond.
- Evaluate costs and advise on alternative proposals
- Provide advice on contract arrangements and conditions under which building will be constructed
- Advise architects and engineers on the cost implications of different construction methods, alternative choices of materials and size and quality of the project to ensure that each element is reconciled with the cost plan allowance and the overall project remains within budget
- Prepare tendering documents
- Manage the costs of projects during the construction stage and negotiate final accounts
- Lead from the front as regards to client facing meetings, dealing with multi disciplined teams and project delivery
Salary & Package: Senior Quantity Surveyor
Our client is offering a salary of up to £65,000 depending on your level of experience, along with the following package:
- 25 days holiday
- Company car or car allowance
- Private Healthcare
- Life Assurance
- Pension: 6% Contribution
- Great social budget, charity events and much more
Alongside this generous package, our client is proud to support it's employees with personalised training, guidance and support and a strong drive towards a healthy work/life balance.
APPLY : Senior Quantity Surveyor
To discuss your options in confidence, call Roger Dunning – 01243 933 263 / 07769 551846.
To apply please send your CV ASAP – email@example.com or apply on this page.
Senior Quantity Surveyor – Jobs from HD Surveyors