An exciting and unique opportunity has become available for a Chartered Surveyor to join Bullen Developments Ltd – A company focused on managing and developing an already varied and profitable property portfolio. Based in the beautiful office setting on the out-skirts of Norwich, the Chartered Surveyor will work closely with a small team of professionals and provide general practice surveying services to manage and develop the property portfolio.
Key responsibilities include:
- Carrying out day-to-day estate management duties on both vacant and occupied properties, including dealing with new lettings, lease renewals and rent reviews.
- Providing development advice from conception to delivery including: site identification, feasibility, development appraisals, acquisition and planning protocol.
- Management of property disposals and acquisitions when required.
- Reporting into Directors on a project-by-project basis with specific targets and objectives.
- Required to cross-sell Bullen Developments services to clients across the Group.
- Take individual initiative and provide bespoke solutions to property issues.
- Operate in compliance with company procedures, best practices and legislations current at the time.
Skills, experience & qualifications required:
- Expertise in valuation, development, planning and asset management.
- Excellent analytical and valuation appraisal skills.
- Possessing an entrepreneurial mindset, with strategic outlook yet capable of hands on delivery.
- Commercially astute with skills in property analysis and negotiation.
- MRICS qualified.
The successful candidate will be joining a team who are currently working on a diverse range of interesting and challenging projects. This position will not only contribute to the team but also look to the future, spotting new opportunities, as well as cross-selling. You will provide excellent professional advice and service in support of instructions managed by Directors.
Bullen Developments encourage and support those wishing to further their training and professional development and provide an environment which allows their team to extend their skills and experience.
For more information on the position available, the competitive package on offer and our company values, please submit your CV. Or call Eleanor Schader on 01603 264081.
Bullen Developments is an equal opportunities employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.