Our Client: thriving council organisation with a reputation for providing an excellent training programme.
Projects: Local Authority, Housing, Residential and Education.
Requirements of the Building Surveyor:
- Around 2 years previous building surveying experience
- Hold a RICS accredited degree and keen to progress with your APC
- Excellent client facing skills
- Understanding of surveying, facility and asset management systems and building construction
Responsibilities of the Building Surveyor:
- Preparation of drawings, specifications and estimates for contracts for repair and maintenance of buildings, including liaison with clients, tenants and users
- Preparation of documents prior to quotation and tendering, contract documentation preparation, tendering, full contract administration service and liaison with contractors
- Carry out inspections and provide reports
- Oversee the works or improvement, repair and maintenance to council assets which will include site visits, inspection of work in progress certifying variations and sign off at completion
Benefits: 28 days holiday, local government pension scheme, flexi time, staff discounts and excellent APC training and guidance.
What happens next: Click apply today and our dedicated Surveying recruiter at Conrad Consulting, Kevin Rose, will contact you to discuss the details of this opportunity in more depth.