A well-respected, expanding construction consultancy with offices throughout the South East are seeking a client-focused Building Surveyor to join their North West Kent based team.
Based in Gravesend, the successful Building Surveyor will be comfortable working both as part of a team and using their own initiative whilst working alongside a diverse client base, operating across sectors including commercial, industrial and blue light.
Structured APC support provided.
The Successful Building Surveyor
- MRICS or 2+ years Private Practice/Consultancy experience as a Building Surveyor
- A positive, client-facing demeanour
- MSc/BSc in Building Surveying
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Valid UK driving license
The Successful Building Surveyor will receive;
- £35,000 - £45,000 pa
- Performance based bonus scheme
- Structured APC support for those not yet chartered
- Frequent office outings and social events
- 25 days holiday + Bank Holidays
- Contributory pension
- Private healthcare/dentalcare (Bupa)
- Cycle to work scheme
- Life assurance
If you're currently considering your career options and this role doesn't quite suit your experience or aspirations, please contact Hadley Segal on 01628 367 038 who will be able to assist.
Building Surveyor / Chartered Building Surveyor / RICS / Gravesend / Kent / DA12