Senior Project Manager
- Track record of personally delivering £1m-10m+ construction projects to programme and budget
- Leadership and co-ordination of multi-disciplinary design teams.
- Understanding of commercial construction and engineering services, preferably with design experience.
- Working knowledge of contracts, statutory approvals and legislation associated with construction and development projects, in particular: planning, building regulations and neighbourly matters.
- Detailed knowledge of safety legislation and regulations applicable to construction, particularly CDM.
- Numerate and commercial with strong IT skills particularly in MS Project & Excel.
- Educated to Degree level (or equivalent) with professional membership such as RICS / APM
- Strong communication skills and capable of motivating project teams