Senior Building Surveyor – Commercial & Residential Consultancy
Real Estate Consultancy
Senior Building Surveyor – Commercial & Residential. London, UK
Salary up to £60,000.00 plus benefits
Our client, a leading independent multi-disciplinary construction and property consultancy, is looking for a Senior Building Surveyor (Degree qualified and MRICS qualified) to join their 50 Strong Team in the heart of London. They provide services across all core sectors.
With project values averaging £45 million, our client deals with high end commercial and residential projects.
A senior role within Building Surveying, encompassing all technical aspects of a Building Surveying role both on professional surveying work and in larger employers agent project roles.
The Surveyor should be capable of working with minimal supervision with experience in the management of junior members of staff.
Contract and Project Work:
• Contract Administration/Employers Agent roles
• Specification writing for minor works (new build) and a full scope of maintenance or refurbishment works
• Site supervision
• Monitoring construction works in respect of quality and progress and reporting to clients
• Training of junior staff and the ability to supervise APC candidates
• Defects analysis of existing buildings and associated report writing
• Party Wall matters (not essential)
• Building surveys, commercial and due diligence reports
• Degree qualified and MRICS qualified
• Good IT literacy
• Capable of communicating effectively and efficiently with design teams, colleagues, other professionals in the industry and clients
• Capable of motivating/mentoring/developing others as part of their career progression
• Excellent client facing skills
If you are a confident and bright individual with a passion for Building Surveying, from any background, we would like to hear from you.
For more details, please upload your CV and contact us on 0203 745 7074.
Please note, not all of our opportunities are advertised. Please enquire on the number above, or email George at George@varnomross.com
Varnom Ross – Doing things differently, for the benefit of all.