Senior Building Surveyor
1 day left
- Job Position
- Senior Building Surveyor
- Up to £60,000 + Ownership + mobile + subscriptions + mileage + flexible
- Commercial Building Surveying practice
- Chelmsford, Essex
Opportunity for a Senior Chartered Building Surveyor to join this established commercial practice and progress towards Directorship and ownership as Directors prepare for future succession planning.
Company: Senior Building Surveyor
Our client is an independent firm of Chartered Surveyors and Estate Agents who are well established with the commercial sector. Their client base is predominantly in Chelmsford, the surrounding parts of Essex and London.
The Building Surveying division focuses solely on the Commercial sector with work spanning project and professional work from dilapidations, party wall and pre-acquisition surveys, through to project management and contract administration.
They are a relaxed, family friendly practice that is happy to offer a flexible and friendly workplace.
As part of their future succession planning they are now recruiting for a Chartered Building Surveyor (MRICS) to take on a role that leads to Directorship within their offices in Chelmsford, Essex.
Person Specification: Senior Building Surveyor
Working across the full range of professional and project instructions you will cover the following requirements: -
- Chartered Building Surveyor - MRICS
- Proven experience across a range of project and professional work in the commercial sector
- Client facing
Roles & Responsibilities: Senior Building Surveyor
- Party Wall
- Pre-acquisition surveys and schedules of condition
- Contract Administration
- Refurbishment and new build schemes
- Business development is not a large or essential element at this stage as they have a very strong pipeline of work
Salary & Package: Senior Building Surveyor
Our client is happy to pay a Salary of up to £60,000 pa dependant on experience.
They also offer the following benefits: -
- Professional subscriptions
- Family friendly workplace - Be it sports day or the need to drop your child to the doctors, this client is happy to offer a family friendly work environment
- Flexible working - Our client is happy to accommodate the need for working from home etc when required
APPLY : Senior Building Surveyor
To discuss your options in confidence, call Roger Dunning – 01243 933 263 / 07769 551846.
To apply please send your CV ASAP – email@example.com or apply on this page.
Senior Building Surveyor – Jobs from HD Surveyors
Apply for Senior Building Surveyor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly