Asbestos Consultant - Bristol
2 days left
- Job Position
Asbestos Consultant - Bristol
This well established and thriving multi-disciplinary company is looking to recruit a self-motivated Asbestos Analyst / Surveyor, based in the South West area and covering contracts across the South and South West of England and also South Wales, some international travel may also be required.
The ideal experienced candidate would possess the British Occupational Hygiene Society modules P402, P403 and P404 (or RPSH equivalents)
- Monitoring and management of asbestos removal operations
- Carrying out asbestos smoke, background, leak, reassurance, 4 stage clearances and personal air testing
- Manage asbestos removal contractors on site carrying out removal work and ensuring all work is carried out to strict guidelines and procedures
- Inspection of buildings, premises and machinery for the presence of asbestos materials as well as the assessment of identified materials and the provision of information to employers to allow them to manage the risks that the asbestos may present
- Collating and producing comprehensive reports as and when required
- Liaising with clients on a regular basis
- British Occupational Hygiene Society modules P402, P403 and P404 or equivalent are required
- A minimum of 5 GCSE’s or equivalent at grade C or above including English and Maths
- Higher level qualifications such as an HND or equivalent would be advantageous
- The successful applicant will be an all-rounder, flexible, will have a good work ethic, good attention to detail and the ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Must submit security clearance and criminal background check requirements for work on various police and government contracts
- Must be prepared to travel.
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal
This is an exciting opportunity to join a successful company that offers a competitive salary, pension and benefits package, along with many other fringe benefits.
WYG is an award-winning professional services firm operating from more than 50 locations across the UK, Europe, Africa, and Asia. We are driven by client service and underpinned by technical excellence. We help our clients create value, protect value, and manage risk. We are the partner of choice for organisations operating in complex or challenging environments.
We serve our clients through six business streams:
- International Development
- Infrastructure & Built Environment
- Programme & Project Management
- Surveying & Asset Management
- Planning and Transport
WYG plc’s shares are traded on AIM, a market operated by the London Stock Exchange.
A rewarding future is yours at WYG. We’re committed to supporting your personal aspirations - and with clear career paths and a wide range of opportunities, your goals will always be within reach. Our blended learning experience will help you develop all the skills and qualifications you need to succeed. Fantastic flexible benefits and personalised rewards make up an excellent package.