Newly qualified Building Surveyor
- Newly qualified Building Surveyor
- Up to £45,000 + £4k car allowance + 15% over-target bonus + package
- Commercial Practice
- London - Between London Bridge & Southwark tube stations
Join this commercial practice as a newly qualified Building Surveyor and develop your experience across a broad range of project and professional work in a highly rewarding environment that offers strong progression opportunities within a growing practice.
Our client is an independent firm of Chartered Building Surveyors and Project Managers, serving the commercial property sector from 3 UK offices. Their well-established client-base includes commercial clients of all sizes, from nationally loved brands to smaller local clients. They have a broad workload of professional and project work ranging from technical due diligence and dilapidations to £35m mixed-use development schemes.
They offer a genuine progression opportunity, with Associates and even Equity Directors in the business having originally joined the practice as newly qualified Building Surveyors.
Alongside progression, they are also happy to offer a salary and package that competes with the their largest competitors, not only with defined over-target bonuses but also discretionary bonuses for exceptional contributions to the business.
In order to support their continued growth, they are now recruiting for a newly qualified Building Surveyor to join them in their London office, situated between London Bridge and Southwark tube stations.
Person Specification: Newly qualified Building Surveyor
- Newly qualified Building Surveyor, MRICS.
- Proven experience across a broad range of instructions in the commercial sector, including; project management, contract administration, dilapidations and acquisition surveys.
- Client facing - This is vitally important
Roles & Responsibilities: Newly qualified Building Surveyor
- Contract Administration
- Project Management
- Technical Due Diligence/ Acquisition services
- Party Wall Awards
- Specification writing
Salary & Package: Newly qualified Building Surveyor
Salary for this role will be up to £45,000 dependant on experience. Alongside a competitive salary our client will offer the following package.
- Car allowance - £4,000
- Bonus structure - 15% of over-target billing
- Discretionary Bonus - Exceptional work will be recognised with financial reward
- MAC laptop, mobile etc
- Professional Subscriptions
- Personal & business petrol
- Company expenses
Alongside this generous package our client is also keen to promote a fun and friendly work environment with numerous social events throughout the year (Company parties and Client events) as well as a Christmas Party.
To discuss your options in complete confidentiality, call Roger Dunning – 01243 933 263 / 07769 551846.
To apply please send your CV ASAP – firstname.lastname@example.org or apply on this page.
Newly Qualified Building Surveyor – Jobs from HD Surveyors