Strategic Land Manager - South London promoter and Developer
I am currently searching for a Strategic Land Manager to join a well-established team in South London. This role provides a massive opportunity to grow into a Head of Land / Director position over the coming years. My client is a privately owned, well-funded promoter of Land who also build a number of their schemes.
The typical acquisition size will be between 500 - 2000 units and predominantly operate in the Southern Home Counties. The role itself is focused on leading the current team and ensuring successful outcomes for new and existing sites.
The Strategic Land Managers responsibilities:
- Manage the progression of the company's land bank
- Negotiate planning conditions and obligations
- Oversee the acquisition of land as well as option agreements
- Ensure that all acquisitions have been subject to thorough due diligence
- Manage relationships with land owners and external consultancies
- Source potential Development Sites
The ideal Strategic Land Manager is likely to:
- Be MRTPI accredited (or equivalent)
- Possess a strong understanding of National Planning Policy Framework and development plan process
- Track record of Strategic land deals
- Strong negotiation and communication skills.
Package and benefits:
- Clear progression to Head of / Director position
- £70,000 - potentially higher depending on experience.
- Discretionary bonus
- Double contribution on pension, Private Healthcare and amazing work life balance
- Car allowance
For more information or to apply to this role please upload your CV or contact firstname.lastname@example.org.