Valuation & Compulsory Purchase Surveyor
What is the opportunity?
To join a rapidly growing consultancy who has achieved incredible results over the past few years by acquiring some major new clients.
What Are The Key Responsibilities?
- Undertaking RICS Red Book valuations for major key clients
- Valuations will range from £100k up to multi-million pound covering both residential and commercial properties.
- Acquiring properties via compulsory purchase taking responsibility for the end to end process from initial valuation through to possession.
- Carry out negotiations with re-claimants.
What Skills / Experience Do I Need?
- The ideal candidate will be a registered valuer and MRICS qualified. However, non-qualified candidates may also be considered.
- Previous compulsory purchase experience is not required.
- APC candidates needing valuation experience to become chartered may also be considered.
What remuneration is on offer?
- A competitive salary + car allowance + bonus will be offered in line with the successful candidates market worth based on their level of skills and experience.