Building Surveyor / Project Surveyors – Essex
An excellent opportunity to join one of the country’s leading Property Consultancies. Barker Associates is an established multi-disciplinary practice offering Building Surveying, Project Management, Quantity Surveying and Architecture services to a wide variety of clients.
Due to continued growth we currently have vacancies for a Building Surveyor who will work on a wide range of projects and professional services in the education, residential and commercial sectors.
The position will be based at our Head Office in Braintree, Essex and offers good remuneration packages and career prospects.
Barker Associates strength lies in its staff. There is excellent opportunity for progression and career development and a variety of work to suit high calibre individuals.
Responsibilities and experience
The roles will suit project-orientated Building Surveyors. Principal tasks will be:
- Design & Specification writing
- Tendering & Procurement
- Contract Administration and Project Management
- Feasibility Studies
- CDM/Principal Designer
The roles will suit client-focused, motivated individuals wishing to join a thriving firm.
- Degree in Building Surveying or equivalent
- MRICS Chartered Building Surveyors preferred but not essential (full APC support given).
- Experience of design, specification and contract administration using JCT contracts
- Education experience an advantage
- This role will be subject to a DBS Enhanced check.
Please send your CV and cover letter by filling in the form below to start the application process.