Assistant Quantity Surveyor
Assistant Quantity Surveying, Kent
An innovative and multi-disciplinary Quantity Surveying practice are seeking an enthusiastic Quantity Surveyor to join their sociable team in Beckenham, Kent.
The Assistant Quantity Surveyor's Role
The successful Assistant Quantity Surveyor will be part of a Quantity Surveying team in Kent who work on a range of traditional projects including residential, education, and healthcare schemes across the South East; values up to £100m.
Predominantly working for public sector clients, the successful Assistant Quantity Surveyor will provide both pre and post contract roles.
There will also be elements of contract administration.
The Assistant Quantity Surveyor
- Degree educated, or currently studying
- 18+ months consultancy/PQS experience
- Basic pre and post contract knowledge
- Good communication skills
- Committed to achieving MRICS
- £28,000 - £35,000
- Career progression
- Sponsorship of professional accreditation
- Initially 25 days annual leave increasing with service
- Pension scheme
- Ride to Work scheme
- Buying of additional holidays
- Social events
If you are a Quantity Surveyor considering your career opportunities, then please contact Daniel Foster at Brandon James.
Assistant Quantity Surveyor / Kent / Intermediate QS / Beckenham / Residential / Quantity Surveyor / RICS