Land Manager - Private and Affordable Residential
A nationwide Housing Association who operate in both the private and affordable sectors has a Land Manager position available that will provide you autonomy and exposure to acquire a range of land opportunities for development, investment, place making or regeneration purposes.
My client purchases their own land and then builds out, as opposed to just doing section 106 agreements. They are very well funded, using a combination of private and public money and are currently growing rapidly, therefore, you will play a pivotal role in leading growth and expanding the landbank of my client.
You will be part of a land led team which you will be leading on.
- Identification of land opportunities for development, investment, place making or regeneration purposes
- Build and manage a network of land contacts
- Appraising opportunities and carrying out due diligence
- Collaborating with Managers and providing effective leadership your team
- Negotiation of Heads of Terms regarding new projects
- Support the progress of strategies and policies
You ideally will have/be:
- A track record of securing land opportunities for development
- Ability to negotiate partnership agreements / Joint Ventures
- An existing network of land contacts
- Strong communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to organise, motivate and lead teams
Please get in touch for a confidential chat now - 020 3948 5217 or firstname.lastname@example.org