Land Manager - National Housing Association
A Land Manager role is available with a land led Housing Association who operate in both the private and affordable sectors. This role will entail leading the in-house land team whilst providing you the freedom to acquire a range of land opportunities for development, investment or place making purposes.
My client sources land and builds out, rather than just through Section 106 agreements. The client is extremely well funded and is currently expanding quickly.
- Identification of land opportunities for development, investment, place making or regeneration purposes
- Build and manage a network of land contacts
- Appraising opportunities and carrying out due diligence
- Collaborating with Managers and providing effective leadership your team
- Negotiation of Heads of Terms regarding new projects
- Support the progress of strategies and policies
You ideally will have/be:
- A track record of securing land opportunities for development
- Ability to negotiate partnership agreements / Joint Ventures
- An existing network of land contacts
- Strong communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to organise, motivate and lead teams
Please get in touch for a confidential chat now - 020 3948 5217 or firstname.lastname@example.org