Senior Development Manager - Mayfair based Fund
I am currently seeking a Senior Development Manager to join a lean, exciting developer based in Mayfair. They have a current pipeline of just shy of 4000 units over 4 sites which are located in outer London Boroughs and Home counties. My client is seeking a Senior Development Manager to report directly into the MD and is able to take these schemes through the planning stages and ready for either construction or disposal, whichever makes more sense.
My client is backed by a Sovereign Wealth Fund and have an extensive war chest at their disposal. They seek an individual who is well versed within the initial stages of the development cycle and has had experience working on large residential schemes.
The Senior Development Managers main responsibilities:
- Work to take acquired sites through the planning and design stages to a point where they achieve full planning consent
- Select, appoint and manage external consultants
- Carry out feasibility and viability reports to ensure maximum value
- Give updates to the MD and investors as to the progress of the sites
- Work alongside and support the Directors as required
The Senior Development Manager is likely to:
- Have a minimum of 10 years' experience working in residential development
- Have secured planning consent for large residential development schemes
- Be able to work autonomously and take full responsibility over a scheme
- Have prior experience reporting to the main Board or MD
Salary and benefits:
- 100,000 plus bonus
For more information or to apply for this role please upload your CV or contact firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential conversation.