An independent, client-focused building consultancy located in Birmingham are currently looking to bring on two Building Surveyors to join their established and expanding team.
The successful Building Surveyor will be joining a medium sized consultancy that regularly competes with some of the largest consultancies in Birmingham yet has a focus on quality of service and customer care.
As the successful Building Surveyor, you will be undertaking a variety of instruction across both project and professional services for a variety of prestigious clients.
The Role of The Successful Building Surveyor will include;
- Contract administration
- Project management
- Technical due diligence
- Design and specification writing
The Successful Building Surveyor will have;
- 12+ months RICS APC diary
- BSc or MSc in Building Surveying
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Experience in liaising with clients is beneficial
In Return, The Successful Building Surveyor will receive;
- £28,000 - £35,000
- Performance based bonus (upto 15% of fees over target)
- 25 days annual leave
- Bank holidays
- Car allowance or company car
- Company iPhone
- RICS Professional fees (training and membership)
If you are a Building Surveyor considering your career options, then please contact James Durham at Brandon James on 01628 367041.
Building Surveyor - Assistant Building Surveyor - Intermediate Building Surveyor - APC - AssocRICS - RICS - Building Surveying - Birmingham