Chartered Valuation Surveyor, Central London
My client is an established and well respected firm of Chartered Surveyors based in Central London, working both in the commercial and residential surveying sectors, who are members of The Royal Institute of Chartered Surveyors.
They are currently seeking for a Chartered Valuation Surveyor to bolster their expanding team. This will be an office and home based role but you must be flexible to travel across the particular patch you are assigned located in the London and surrounding counties.
For this position, my clients are looking for an experienced Surveyor to join their expanding team in Central London. Every member of the team is incentivised to work to the best of their ability by generating business, adding value and exceeding the expectations of their clients.
- Able to undertake property valuations, homebuyer reports and building survey reports. To generate fee-paying income for the Firm by undertaking a variety of professional valuation work.
- To develop and maintain professional contacts throughout the Firm's geographical area, developing and building business levels.
- To work with a centralised services team based in the Head Office and network with other residential and commercial valuers within the company.
- To keep professionally up-to-date and maintain adequate records.
- Work under their own initiative and be self-motivated to generate new business and to be able to meet challenging targets.
- Good interpersonal skills are therefore essential.
- A qualified member of the Royal Institute of Chartered Surveyors and a Registered Valuer, this must be at MRICS level.
- A Driving Licence is essential.
- The job holder will need to have detailed knowledge of RICS rules and regulations.
- The role is home based but is supported through a central team of Valuation Services Co-ordinators and a network of other Chartered Surveyors working within the UK.
- My clients are offering a basic salary of between £40,000 - £50,000 p/a with an OTE of £65,000 - £75,000 p/a.
- The OTE will increase from year 2 onwards.
- This package will also include a Car Allowance, Mobile and Tablet.
- Health insurance
- 20 to 25 days Holiday per annum, plus bank holidays
For further information on this or any other related positions do not hesitate to contact Tom Howell on 0207 960 2551 or
Mattinson Partnership brings together recruitment expertise with hands-on experience. Through our knowledge of the industry, we are able to provide a unique and specialist service. We respect the need for absolute confidentiality and offer every assurance that your application will be handled with the highest levels of professionalism. We actively encourage applications from all sectors of the community.
For Further Information on the Mattinson Partnership visit www.mattinsonpartnership.com