Senior Building Surveyor
My client is a leading Multi Disciplinary Professional Consultancy rapidly in the Leeds area, they require a Senior Building Surveyor, MRICS or AssocRICS to carry out RICS commercial and residential building surveys for commercial and residential properties.
As the successful Building Surveyor, you will be responsible for developing business with new and exciting blue chip clients across the UK, also working as part of a small team across a broad variety of traditional sectors.
The Role of The Successful Building Surveyor will include;
- Party Walls surveys
- Preparing drawings using AutoCAD
- Schedules of Dilapidations
- Defect diagnosis Project Delivery
- Pre acquisition surveys
- Condition surveys
- Contract administration
- Legislation advice
- Supporting senior manages in day-to-day affairs
- Working on multiple projects across different sectors
- Technical survey knowledge
- Experience in liaising with clients
The Successful Building Surveyor will have;
- Ideally MRICS or 5 years plus experience in a similar role
- Proficient with the use of AutoCAD
- Full UK driving licence
- BSc or MSc Building Surveying
For further information on this or any other related positions do not hesitate to contact Tom Howell on 0207 960 2551 or
Mattinson Partnership brings together recruitment expertise with hands-on experience. Through our knowledge of the industry, we are able to provide a unique and specialist service. We respect the need for absolute confidentiality and offer every assurance that your application will be handled with the highest levels of professionalism. We actively encourage applications from all sectors of the community.
For Further Information on the Mattinson Partnership visit www.mattinsonpartnership.com