Senior QS Consultant
A new and exciting opportunity for a Senior Quantity Surveyor in Central Manchester to join a boutique consultancy that specialise in large Residential and Commercial projects with values up to £200m. If you are sick of working for a big corporate consultancy, where you are just a number that offers no real career progression or you are tired of spending your whole week micro managed in an office or where your bonus's are based on the company's performance rather than your individual target then look no further as I this could be a great opportunity for you.
My client, a well-respected consultancy with a head office in London that opened an office in Manchester 2 years ago. They win large exciting projects due to the nature of the Directors contacts and clients. After the successful commissioning of two breath taking new projects my client is looking to add a qualified QS to their team. This business is incredibly reputable in their field with a client base to match, as well as the luxury of working alongside some of the best PM's and Building Surveyors in the business.
- Residential development (Manchester) £200m
- Hotel new-build (Manchester) £150m
- Other works include refurbs, new builds and restoration projects
- Education, Science and Health projects range from £5 Million - £100 Million
- Ideally Be MRICS or MCIOB qualified
- Ideally have minimum 5 years PQS experience
- Previous Residential/Commercial/Education project experience will be looked upon favourably
- Good client facing skills
The Package + Benefits
- Basic Salary: Up to £65,000
- Car Allowance Up to £7,000
- Bonus: 10% Discretionary Bonus
- Professional Fees Paid
- Pension: Up to 5% matched employer contribution
- Holiday Entitlement: 27 days + Bank Holidays
Does this role sound like you? Please apply on the link below or for more information as well as the official job description please contact Anthony Towse on 0207 766 9000.