Head Of Building Surveying
My client is a growing property development firm looking for an experienced Building Surveyor to join the team in Guildford at Director level to take a leading role with their development.
They have been responsible for the delivery of some of the most exquisite homes in the country with projects ranging from £50,000 to £50million. Each designed and created to a specific set of client requirements. In each case they handpicked a unique team to suit the vision for each property, combining exceptional designers, engineers and contractors. The client pride themselves on delivering only the best, with the help of the country’s finest craftsmen.
Role & Responsibilities
- Lead and oversee projects of varying scales and values
- Seek to develop new business, including upselling and identification of new business opportunities
- Lead and manage a small team
- To work directly with the client from conception to completion
- To conduct a pre-acquisition surveys
Required Skills & Experience
- Excellent technical knowledge and the ability to convey project information to the client
- Excellent construction knowledge and in depth understanding of bespoke/technical private projects
- Upwards of 6 years PQE
- Experience working on private high value/bespoke residential properties
What you get back
- £50,000 - £70,000 DOE
- Social events
- Team building
- Flexible working
- £7,000 Car allowance or company car
- Close to local amenities
- Good transport links
If you meet the criteria above, send us your CV and portfolio. We receive a large number of applications so if you do not hear back within 7 days consider your application unsuccessful this time. We will keep a copy of your details on file for future vacancies.
Did you know we run a referral scheme? We’ll give you £300 worth of vouchers if you introduce us to anyone who we then successfully place in a new job role. Just send us their information and we’ll do the rest.
Terms: A candidate is deemed to have been successfully placed once they have started a new job as a result of an introduction made by Hunter Dunning and when they’ve successfully completed the probation period.
Head of Building Surveying Job in Guildford – Your Property Recruitment Specialists (Recruiter: Tom Bowman Job Ref: 10343)