Within this close-knit team you will have the ability to expand your experience and grow your skill set at this award winning consultancy. Due to their recent expansion you will be joining their team in one of their seven offices across the UK in London.
Due to their continued success this multi-disciplinary company are looking to add a Building Surveyor to their growing team. From time to time you will support with professional surveying duties however on a day to day basis your work load will consist of core building surveying duties such as schedule of condition and specifications.
You will work on multi-million pound projects across both project management and general building surveying on; design, construction, maintenance, repair and refurbishments.
You will be working on a wide range of sectors such as:
- Local Authorities
The ideal candidate will have;
- Minimum five years building surveying experience
- Experience in local authority, education and residential
- Experience in contract admin and project management
- RICS approved degree
- Desire to become chartered
- Support in becoming chartered with the RICS
- 25 days holiday
- Highly competitive salary
- Private healthcare