Quantity Surveyor- Rail
Faithful+Gould is an international company with great strength and a culture of progression. Placing great emphasis on the training, development and assessment of our staff, we are dedicated to providing cutting-edge expertise. Join us and you will benefit from a development programme designed to ensure your career objectives are met in full.
As one of the largest project and cost management consultancies in the world, Faithful+Gould has the strength to deliver leading projects. But, despite our international scope, we take immense pride in the smaller details too. If you’re the kind of person who shares our ambition for grand designs, but appreciate the importance of focusing on the finer points, you could fit right in.
We are seeking to recruit a QUANTITY SURVEYOR within our Transportation Sector to support a variety of projects in the rail sector. This business sector involves working on high value, strategically important projects which are high profile within the client’s organisation. By the very nature of the size of the projects you will be expected to perform pre and post contract services for the client and form part of a team approach to project delivery. This is a fantastic opportunity for an individual with experience in the Transportation sector.
we’re looking for exceptional Quantity Surveyors to help realise our ambitious growth plans and to support our increasing pipeline, working with our clients across the North from our offices in:
- Warrington/ Manchester
- Leeds/ York
You will be asked to
• Provide pre and post contract quantity surveying services for major clients
• Work as part of the transportation team
• Plan, organise and control own workload under supervision
• Provide a professional interface with other disciplines and the client's representative
• Ensure the quality and timeliness of service delivery to clients
• Provide full efficient and effective services in all technical and contractual aspects of professional practice